Snap-on Tools offers a license to operate a franchised mobile store whose core business is to sell high-quality repair and diagnostic tools and equipment to professional mechanics and other tool users throughout the United States.
The brand Snap-on Tools offers franchise opportunities under the legal name of the company ”Snap-on Tools Company LLC.” whose principal business address is 2801 80th Street, KENOSHA, WI 53143, USA.
Franchise Legal Name: Snap-on Tools Company LLC
Franchise Trade Name (DBA): Snap-on Tools
Founded: 1920 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Founder: Joseph Johnson and William Seidemann
Current Owner: Snap-on Inc.
CEO: Timothy L. Chambers
Operating Status: Active
Started Franchising: 1991
Industry: Automotive Maintenance
The Total Number of Stores Worldwide: 4,771
The Total Number of U.S Based Franchisee-Owned Units: 3,304
Investment Cost for Starting One Franchise Unit in the USA:
- From $175,146 to $411,941 to start Snap-on Tools licensed mobile store.
Average Gross Sales per One U.S.-Based Franchise Unit:
- Approximately $650,000 per year.
Expected Franchise Owner Profit Margin From Gross Revenue:
- 25% Profit Margin
Franchise Business Address:
- 2801 80th Street, KENOSHA, WI 53143, USA
Website: Franchise Opportunities | Snap-on Tools
Franchising Inquiry E-Mail: email@example.com
Snap-on Tools Franchisee Initial and Ongoing Financial Requirements
Net Worth:$37,000 – $55,000
Liquid Assets/Cash Requirement: $37,000
Initial License Fee Cost: $8,000 – $16,000
Ongoing Monthly/Weekly Franchisee Royalty Fees:
- Monthly License Fee: $135.00
Snap-on Tools Average Annual Gross Sales Level per One Franchise Unit
- The franchisee of an average-earning Snap-on Tools franchised store can expect to make approximately $650,000 in Gross Sales per year.
Number of U.S. – Based Snap-on Tools Stores by Years
- At the beginning of 2023, there were 4,771 Snap-on mobile stores in worldwide locations; 3,304 of them are U.S-based franchisee-owned locations.
- In 2022 there were 3,297 franchisee-owned and 192 franchisor-owned mobile stores in the USA.
- In 2021 there were 3,281 franchisees-owned and 196 company-owned mobile stores operating in the USA.
- In 2020 3,312 franchisees-owned and 207 company-owned mobile tool trucks were operating in the USA.
Timothy L. Chambers has been a President and Chief Executive Officer of Snap-on Tools since February 2019.
Nicholas T. Pinchuk, W. Dudley Lehman, Karen L. Daniel, James P. Holden, Nathan J. Jones, Gregg M. Sherrill, Henry W. Knueppel, Ruth Ann M. Gillis, Donald J. Stebbins, David C. Adams are Snap-on Directors.
Michael G. Gentile was appointed President of Operations and Product Management in March 2019.
Aldo J. Pagliari has been Senior Vice President since April 2010
Jeffrey W. Howe was appointed as Vice President of North American Sales and Franchising in September 2016.
Clark Jamison has been Vice President of North American Franchising since November 2012.
Robert J. Hamilton has been Vice President of Finance since April 2014.
Brian B. Austin has been Vice President of U.S. Sales since January 2018.
Maria Joao Vieira has been Vice President of Customer Service since February 2014.
Gregory T. Mann has been Vice President of Marketing since September 2021.