Pearle Vision franchises are retail optical EyeCare Centers operated in conjunction with an optometric or ophthalmologic office that produce and offer prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, contact lenses, and other eye care industry-related services.
The brand Pearle Vision offers franchise opportunities under the legal name of the company ”Luxottica of America Inc.” whose principal business address is 4000 Luxottica Place Mason, OH 45040, USA.
Franchise Legal Name: Luxottica of America Inc.
Franchise Trade Name (DBA): Pearle Vision
Founded: 1961 in Savannah, Georgia, USA
Founder: Dr. Stanley Pearle
Current Owner: EssilorLuxottica USA Inc
General Manager: Kathleen Steele
Operating Status: Active
Started Franchising: 1981
- Fitness & Health
- Eye Care & Eyewear Industry
The Total Number of Stores Worldwide: 571
The Total Number of U.S Based Franchisee-Owned Units: 444
Investment Cost for Starting Pearle Vision Franchise Unit in the USA:
- $509,356 to $810,884 to start a brand new Pearle Vision franchise location
- $60,195 to $327,834 to convert the existing independently owned store to the new franchise.
Average Pearle Vision Gross Sales per One U.S.-Based Franchise Unit:
- Around $1M in Gross Revenue annually
Expected Franchise Owner Profit Margin From Gross Revenue:
Franchise Business Address:
- 4000 Luxottica Place Mason, OH 45040, USA
Website: Franchise Opportunities | Pearle Vision
Pearle Vision Franchisee Initial and Ongoing Financial Requirements
Net Worth: $300,000
Liquid Assets/Cash Requirement: $100,000
Initial Fee Cost: $30,000
Ongoing Monthly/Weekly Franchisee Royalty Fees:
- Franchisor Royalty Fee: 7% of Gross Revenue
- Advertising Contribution Fee: 8% of Gross Revenue
Pearle Vision Average Annual Gross Sales Level per One Franchise Unit
- In 2020, an average-earning Pearle Vision franchised location made $1.3 million in revenue; on average, $1 million was generated through retail sales.
Number of U.S. – Based Pearle Vision Stores by Years
- At the beginning of 2023, there were 571 Pearle Vision eye centers opened in worldwide locations; 444 of them were U.S-based franchisee-owned locations.
- In 2022 there were 444 franchisee-owned and 111 franchisor-owned stores in the USA.
- In 2021 there were 440 franchisees-owned and 105 company-owned stores operating in the USA.
- In 2020 427 franchisees-owned and 108 company-owned stores were operating in the USA.
Kathleen Steele has been Senior Vice President and General Manager of Pearle Vision since May 2022.
Gunjan Kumar has been President and General Manager since May 2022.
Cara Londin has been Vice President and General Counsel for North America since February 2019.
Doug Zarkin has been a Vice President and head of Marketing since July 2012.
Daren Keenan has been the Senior Director of Finance Operations since January 2021.
Luca Marsura has been Treasury Director for North America since January 2021.
Scott Perusek is appointed as Vice President of Accounting operations in January 2019.
Francesco Milleri,Stefano Grassi, Sara Francescutto,Emilia Flamini, Nigel Edwards are Directors.
Pasquale Levato has been the Executive Vice President of Human Resources for North America since August 2021.
Josh Robinson has been Vice President of Licensing & Development since May 2018.
Michael Weaver has been the Senior Director of Licensing and Development since April 2018.
David Reiter has been Vice President of Franchise Stores since May 2018.
Info Resources About Pearle Vision Franchised Business