Big O Tires is a brand that offers franchises for the operation of retail stores whose core business is selling and servicing tires and related automotive products and services.
The brand Big O Tires offers franchise opportunities under the legal name of the company ”Big O Tires, LLC.” whose principal business address is 4300 TBC WayPalm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 USA.
Franchise Legal Name: Big O Tires, LLC
Franchise Trade Name (DBA): Big O Tires
Founded: 1962 in Englewood, Colorado, USA
Founder: Darwin Gunnell
Current Owner: TBC Shared Services, Inc
CEO: Laurent Bourrut
Operating Status: Active
Started Franchising: 1982
Industry: Automotive Maintenance
The Total Number of Stores Worldwide:466
The Total Number of U.S Based Franchisee-Owned Units: 434
Investment Cost for Starting One Franchise Unit in the USA:
- From $333,500 to $1,441,800 for a traditional Big O Tires retail store.
Average Gross Sales per One U.S.-Based Franchise Unit:
- $2,516,534 an average Total Income Big O Tires Franchised stores had make in 2021
Expected Franchise Owner Profit Margin From Gross Revenue:
Franchise Business Address:
- 4300 TBC WayPalm Beach Gardens, FL 33410 USA
Website: Franchise Opportunities | Big O Tires
Phone: (561) 383-3000
Franchising Inquiry E-Mail: email@example.com
Big O Tires Franchisee Initial and Ongoing Financial Requirements
Net Worth: $300,000
Liquid Assets/Cash Requirement: $100,000
Initial Fee Cost: $35,000
Ongoing Monthly/Weekly Franchisee Royalty Fees:
- Franchisor Royalty Fee: 2-5% of Gross Revenue
- National Marketing Fee: 0.9% of Gross Revenue
- Local Fund Fee: 3.6% of Gross Revenue
Big O Tires Average Annual Gross Sales Level per One Franchise Unit
- According to franchisor FDD, in the 2021 fiscal year (from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021), an average-earning Big O Tire franchised location made $2,516,534 of Gross Revenue.
Number of U.S. – Based Big O Tires Stores by Years
- In 2023, there are 466 Big O Tires stores opened in the USA.
- In 2022 there were 434 franchisee-owned and 32 franchisor-owned stores in the USA.
- In 2021 there were 425 franchisees-owned and 40 company-owned stores operating in the USA.
In 2020 there were 422 franchisees-owned and 41 company-owned stores operating in the USA.
Laurent Bourrut has been a Big O Tire President and Chief Executive Officer since June 2021.
Brian A. Maciak was appointed as President and Chief Operating Officer in July 2022.
Doug Sergent was appointed as a Head of Franchise Development on April 28, 2022.
Gary Skidmore is Divisional Vice President (East) since October 1, 2020.
Timothy S. Washburn is Divisional Vice President (West) since October 1, 2020.
Info Resources About Big O Tires Franchised Business
Big O Tires Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD):